Celebrate Recovery is a community-wide Christ-centered ministry that is a recovery program based on the eight principles from the Beatitudes and the 12 steps with their Biblical comparisions. Celebrate Recovery is sponsored by Abbeville United Methodist Church but It is open to all, regardless of church-affiliation or non-affiliation. We are all on the journey to seek a solution and heal from life's hurts, hang-ups and habits. Celebrate Recovery welcomes people dealing with issues of divorce, codependency, death, domestic violence, alcoholism, sexual abuse, food addiction, drug addiction and sexual addiction along with any other hurt, hand-up or habit
Men's Contact Line: 334-585-3121
Woman's Contact Line: 334-585-2607
Find us on Facebook @ Alabama Celebrate Recovery
Recovery Celebration 6:30pm
Small Groups 7:30pm
Solid Rock Cafe' (fellowship, desserts) 8:30pm
There are seven (7) features that make Celebrate Recovery unique:
Celebrate Recovery ...
1. is based on God's Word, the Bible.
2. is forward-looking.
3. emphasizes personal responsibility.
4. emphasizes spiritual commitment to Jesus Christ.
5. utilizes the biblical truth that we need each other in order to grow spiritually and emotionally.
6. addresses all types of hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
7. is a leadership factory.